About The Project
The West African Power Pool (WAPP) consists of 15 West African nations.
Regional integration and cooperation offers possibilities to ensure much improved and more sustainable management of shared natural resources – water and sensitive ecosystems.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional Group of 15 countries, founded in 1975. Its mission is to promote economic integration in all fields of economic activity, particularly industry, transport, telecommunications, energy, agriculture, natural resources, commerce, monetary and financial questions, social and cultural matters. *planning stage
- Estimated Cumulative Value – $3.7B
- Railroad and Inland Port Program
- Ghana National Museum on Slavery
- Ghana Ports Modernization Program
- Power for Regional Development
- Land Bank/Development Program